Browse the site choosing a game from the menu, here you'll find Story, Screenshots, Arenas, Props and Fighters of the game, each fighter page includes: A complete Spritesheet, Biography, Animations, Props, Movelist, Fatality Videos, Ending, Renders, Cut-Out Pictures, Wallpapers and more!
Mortal Kombat X is out!
Check out each character’s page for their bio, ending, fatalities, MKX Mobile renders, select screen mugshot and alternate costumes info:
More info available for Mortal Kombat X:
- Mortal Kombat X Fatalities List
- Mortal Kombat X Krypt Unlocks List and Items Location
- Mortal Kombat X Props (updated, better quality)
- Mortal Kombat X Renders
- Mortal Kombat X Arenas
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Kard Backgrounds
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Kard Character Backgrounds
- Mortal Kombat X Achievements and Trophies
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Kard Icons (now with transparent backgrounds)
- Wallpapers for each character in each costume added to all pages, Shinnok has a special wallpaper
- Mortal Kombat X Emoji
- Mortal Kombat X Factions Wallpapers
- Mortal Kombat X Pre-Fight Dialogue
Thanks to WyRuZzaH for the MKX Mobile Renders!
May 13 update: Kombat Kard Borders now available.
May 30 update: Pre-Fight Dialogue now available.
It’s been a while without updates, but now it’s the time for some new Mortal Kombat Deception kontent!
Included in this update there are multiple renders for all characters, the files were extracted directly from the game much like the MKDA select screen renders from a previous MKDA update, these renders are from the multiple select screens (regular, Chess and Puzzle Kombat) plus the portraits from Chess Kombat and all the renders that appeared in the menus of the game, also we’ve got higher quality portraits for the select screen, next are links for all characters renders sections, Unchained and GameCube version exclusive characters included:
Jade, Kenshi, Scorpion, Mileena, Baraka, Sub-Zero, Sindel, Havik, Raiden, Li Mei, Kabal, Ermac, Nightwolf, Bo’ Rai Cho, Noob-Smoke, Tanya, Shujinko, Hotaru, Ashrah, Dairou, Kobra, Darrius, Kira, Liu Kang, Shao Kahn, Goro, Blaze, Frost, Jax and Kitana.
Huge thanks to Marty Kirra for all these new images! I know they’re a lot of work to rip so be sure to check them all out!
As you may have noticed, the MKX title logo uses a new font, and now it’s available so you can use it to write whatever you want:
Huge thanks to F-Rott for making this font (from scratch!).